The State Duma Committee on Tourism and Tourism Infrastructure Development presented a new draft law “On Tourism”.
“The bill is of a framework nature, it should take into account the sectoral nature of tourism. In my opinion, this kind of law will allow not only the executive branch, but also the regions to respond quickly, as well as to consolidate at the federal level the basic rules of the game, the criteria for assessing and developing the tourism industry “,” Interfax reports the words of the head of the committee Sangadzhi Tarbaev .
It is planned that the law will consist of eight chapters:
- The subject of regulation and the effect of the federal law;
- On the rights and powers of public authorities and local government in the field of tourism, strategic planning, state control;
- Articles on training, information support and digitalization of tourism;
- Regulation of activities for the provision of tourism services;
- Regulation protection of the rights of tourists and customers of tourism products;
- Safety criteria in tourism;
- On international cooperation;
- Final provisions.