The global changes of recent years have affected absolutely all segments of the tourism business: from the tourism sector and the hotel business to transport and IT infrastructure. How have the trends and vector of technology development changed? Where are backbone companies looking and how to adapt to current realities? The organizers of the Intelligent Travel Marketing conference, together with market experts, have collected topical issues that will be covered as part of the panel discussion “Digital Trends in Tourism and Hospitality 2023: New Horizons”.
Admission for specialists is free with pre-registration. Online broadcast for the regions is provided.
For agents and operators:
- Import substitution and how the Russian air transportation market is ready for the 2023 season.
- How agents and small travel companies should respond to the emergence of large ecosystem players ? Where to look for common ground
- What is the role of an agent for a modern client? What format of expertise is most relevant?
- Turnkey “quick start” online services for an agent
- Up-to-date tools and schemes of mutual settlements with international partners
- Dumping strategies have been replaced by a focus on product quality – what is most valuable for a client?
- New Reality: an electronic ticket and a register of Travel Agents – how it will work for Ostrovka.
- Principles of secure booking on online B2B services
- Why is Channel Manager today a necessity and not a whim? What is a balanced sales channel structure?
- New tools for hoteliers that reduce the time it takes to appear on OTA storefronts without verification at each provider.
- How rate management tools help increase profitability and how to use dynamic pricing to your advantage?
- Small object flow issues: from self-employment issues to platform readiness
- Cybersecurity: an overview of scams
General topics and tasks of market development IT Travel
- Domestic providers face a difficult task: to give the client a solution that will protect him in modern conditions, from vendors leaving the market.
- Approach to the implementation of OpenSource technologies and the development of competence centers among Russian integrators.
We invite you to take part in the conference for travel industry professionals and hoteliers – Intelligent Travel Marketing – The event will take place on the second day of the exhibition Intourmarket, March 14th. Start at 12:00. The visit is free. An online broadcast is provided for representatives of the regions.
- Mikhail Kalchenko, Product Development Director, Russian Railways – Digital Passenger Solutions
- Vitaly Kalinin, Development Director, D2 Insurance
- Konstantin Nesterenko, Head of Product Marketing at Mixvel
- Oksana Danilova, Head of Commercial Department at TCH JSC
- Daria Kochetkova, General Director, B2B.Ostrovok.ru
- Victoria Kizimova, CEO My Agent
- Alexandra Kremneva, Bnovo Marketer
Event Partners : My Agent, Corteos, D2 Insurance, Mixvel, TCH JSC, Bnovo, Russian Railways – Digital Passenger Solutions, B2B.Ostrovok.ru
Recall that Intourmarket will be held this year in the Central Exhibition Complex “Expocentre” – in the very center of the business zone of Moscow.