In the Winter 2022/23 season, the FUN&SUN tour operator again launches charters to the most popular resort in Siberia – Sheregesh and plans a flight program from three cities at once: Moscow, St. Petersburg and Yekaterinburg on the wings of Ural Airlines.
Charter programs will be implemented with the support of Rostourism and the Government of Kuzbass within the framework of the National project “Tourism and hospitality industry”. The flight program period is from December 4, 2022 to March 26, 2023 on Sundays. Duration of tours – 7 nights. Advantages of traveling to Sheregesh with FUN&SUN:
- Turnkey package tours, which include: flights, accommodation, transfers. Tourists do not need to worry about how to get to the resort from the airport with ski equipment.
- The range includes hotels with a guarantee.
- The package includes baggage (up to 23 kg) and hand luggage, the free baggage allowance includes sports equipment – weight no more than 23 kg, dimensions in the sum of three dimensions no more than 350 cm, one side no more than 220 cm.
- from Moscow – from 25 thousand rubles per person
- from St. Petersburg – from 25 thousand rubles per person
- from Yekaterinburg – from 20 thousand rubles per person
- modern infrastructure at the resort and trails of different difficulty levels;
- freeride opportunities and powder snow;
- full-service hotels;
- restaurants and bars with a unique atmosphere and exciting parties during the weekend;
- events in the resort;
- excursion programs for those who wants to get acquainted with the culture of the indigenous peoples – the Shors.
The cost of package starts:
The first charter flight to Sheregesh from Moscow is loaded by more than 70%. Tourists choose Sheregesh for a number of reasons: