In 2022, the cost of foreign tourism services in the Russian Federation increased by 53.95%.
According to TASS with reference to Rosstat, in the previous year, the cost of hotel services and other places of residence in 2022 increased by 3.9% compared to 2021, and health-improving services – by 9.9%.
It is also known that prices for vacation trips have decreased:
- to Egypt – by 12.9%;< /li>
- to Cyprus, Morocco and Tunisia – by 8.5%;
- to the United Arab Emirates – by 8%;
- to Turkey – by 5.9%;
- to Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand – by 4.9%;
- to Belarus – by 3.9%;
- to India, to the Maldives and Sri Lanka – by 3.7%;
- to Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan – by 1.7%.
In December 2022 In 2009, among domestic tourism and recreation services, the cost of:
- accommodation in 1-star hotels and motels – by 1.2%;
- cinema tickets – by 0.9 %;
- vouchers in a sanatorium – by 0.5%;
- accommodation in hostels, theater tickets, sightseeing tours in Russia – by 0.4%;
< li> tickets to museums and exhibitions – by 0.2%.
At the same time, the cost of accommodation in hotels of 3-5 star categories decreased by 1.2-1.4%.