On March 18, 2022, the participants of the meeting of the Industry Commission on Hotel Business and Tourism will discuss the topic
“Tourism and Hospitality Industry: Relevant”.
Start: at 11:00
In the current situation, the tourism and hospitality industries are facing a new round of uncertainty. The prospects for restrictions on travel abroad for Russian tourists form the need to focus on a more intensive development of domestic tourism.
sheet” needed for planning trips in the near future.
- Vadim KOVALYOV, First Deputy Executive Director, Association of Managers;
- Inna PEKHOVA, Co-Chairman of the Commission on Hotel Business and Tourism of the Association of Managers; Founder, International Center for Creative Hospitality
Invited to participate in the discussion:
• Alexander SIRCHENKO,< /strong> Deputy General Director, FUN&SUN;
• Irina OSADCHAYA, Deputy General Director for Communication Projects, National Priorities;
• Olga FILLIPENKOVA, Director on the strategic development of the tourist destinations of the resort, Krasnaya Polyana;
*the list of speakers is being formed