The tour operator ANEX Tour announces its own flight program to Thailand for the autumn-winter season. The schedule announced routes to about. Phuket from Moscow, Krasnoyarsk, Irkutsk and Khabarovsk, as well as direct flights departing from Krasnoyarsk and Novosibirsk to Utapao Airport. New tours are already available for booking. Flight programs are scheduled to start at the end of November.
- Novosibirsk — 26.11.2022-24.04.2023, three times a week
- Krasnoyarsk — 27.11. 2022-23.04.2023, twice a week
- Moscow — 23.11.2022-30.04.2023 twice in 10 days
- Krasnoyarsk — 26.11.2022-23.04.2023, twice a week
- Khabarovsk — 27.11.2022-24.04.2023, twice a week
- Yekaterinburg – 01.12.2022-17.04.2023 once every 10 days Until 2020, it was Thailand that was one of the few foreign countries available for a beach holiday in the winter season and was in great demand among residents of the Siberian Federal District and the Far Eastern Federal District. The choice of departure cities is obvious, “the tour operator's press service noted.
The cost of a tour with a flight from Novosibirsk to Pattaya for 10 nights starts from 173 thousand rubles. with accommodation in a 3* hotel with breakfast. Package with departure from Krasnoyarsk to about. Phuket with accommodation in a 3 * hotel for breakfast costs from 174 thousand rubles. The price includes: direct flight, accommodation in the selected hotel, group transfer, insurance policy and fuel surcharge.
We remind you that for a trip to Thailand for up to 30 days, tourists from Russia do not need a visa, the need has also been canceled presenting a vaccination certificate or a PCR test result for COVID-19 from 01.10.2022.
< li> Irkutsk — 11/28/2022-04/22/2023, three times a week