Tutu travel service found out which factors are most important for passengers when buying plane tickets. 1,613 people took part in the survey conducted on the website of the service.
The decisive factor was the price of the ticket, this is the defining moment for 55% of travelers. For 11%, the time of departure and/or arrival is paramount, and every tenth pays attention primarily to the presence or absence of transfers.
For 6%, it is important, first of all, which airline carries out transportation, for 5% – which conditions are offered for pets. Conditions for carrying luggage or sports equipment in the first place for 4% of respondents. The same number of people look primarily at the airport of departure or arrival if there are alternatives.
The type of aircraft is the determining factor for 3% of respondents. The same number primarily look at the conditions of flying with children.
Poll results What is the decisive factor for you when buying a ticket?”
- 54 % — Ticket price
- 11% — Departure time/Arrival time
- 10% — Availability/absence of transfers
- 6% — Airline
- 5% – Conditions for the carriage of pets
- 4% – Conditions for the carriage of luggage and/or sports equipment
- 4% – Airport of departure/arrival (if alternatives exist)
- 3% – Conditions for flying with children
< li> 3% – Type of aircraft