The final series of conferences for travel industry professionals dedicated to current travel products and technologies – Travel Tech Roadshow – starts tomorrow in the Ural region. Admission is free with advance registration.
The event will take place:
- April 6 at the Malachite Hotel, st. Labor, 153
- April 7 at the Artium Palace Hotel, st. Kuibysheva, 44
- April 8 at the Eurasia Hotel, st. Sovetskaya, 20
Detailed program and registration link
The format of the event involves a series of presentations with an overview and analysis of various areas of the tourism business and a presentation of tools for automating and optimizing the work of tourism companies in the regions. During breaks in the business program the guests of the event will be able to communicate with colleagues during the buffet and workshop.
As part of the conference Travel Tech Roadshow, we will discuss the following topics:
- World + Cashback program – connecting agencies and additional income
- How to get direct access to all air ticket booking systems, have special rates and conditions – without opening a ticket office, in one window, without deposits and with the possibility of a simple document flow?
- Actual opportunities of the UAE: visa support, excursion programs, facilities accommodation and concierge service
- RCD HOTELS – the distinctive features of each hotel brand;
- Cruises in Russia – new and relevant routes in 2022. Cashback conditions and promotions to attract customers.
- GDS and NDC for the agency market
- Multimodality, interlines, post operations and other tools for agents
- And many more new Don't miss out on opportunities for your travel agency!
The general partner of the conference is DonInturflot, one of the largest Russian cruise companies with a long history, which has been operating for more than 30 years cruises on all shipping lines of the European part of Russia.