Rosturizm has decided to allocate 4.4 billion rubles for the development of a network of national tourist routes.
“Our new project is, first of all, tourist routes to the most beautiful places in our country, in which combine cultural, historical, natural, ethnographic, gastronomic and other impressions that are important for every Russian to get acquainted with. At the same time, such routes should be logistically thought out, safe, comfortable, and meet the needs of a modern tourist “,” Interfax quotes the words of the head of Rostourism, Zarina Doguzova.
Funds will be allocated under the grant program of Rostourism in 2022 and 2023. Five routes have already been posted on the national tourist portal Russia.travel:
- Siberian Holidays to Khakassia, Tyva and the Krasnoyarsk Territory;
- Sovereign Road – on the road between Moscow and St. Petersburg;
- “Zhiguli weekend” on the Volga in the Samara region;
- “Kuzbass – fire in the heart” in Gornaya Shoria;
- “The day begins here” around Sakhalin Island.
Tour routes take into account the expectations of tourists, they have thought out logistics, hotels and a program. In 2022, 1.2 billion rubles were allocated for tourist routes under development, and 3.1 billion rubles will be allocated in 2023.